Friday, February 25, 2011

One Week Ago Today.....

The airport Homecoming (:
Has it only been a week?!
Has it already been a week?!

Waiting..... waiting..... waiting....



There we are! By the balloon on the right!

Anita and Kristin and Addison's new BFF's, Seth and Milla drove all the way to Atlanta to welcome us home ( and take the pictures! )




My baby boy was sick while I was gone, strep and pneumonia! He told me "momma, I forgot what you looked like when I was at Gamma's! " ):





Gram was still smiling after a grueling 24 hours of international travel with an infant!




All together at last! 


Kisses and flowers from Grandpa to his first granddaughter


Gamma and Poppa all the way from Nashville!




6 comments:

Regina said...

Awesome. Thank you for sharing your long journey. It was wonderful to see it all happen. She's beautiful. God is good!

Andrea said...

Amazing!!!!! You need to change your blog title now. Congrats. She's beautiful as is your new family!

Lisa said...

How sweet! Can't wait to see those adorable cheeks in person. :)

Teresa said...

Oh my goodness! I did not expect to be overcome with emotion at seeing these photos! I can't even describe how wonderful, precious, and sweet they are. Is it crazy that I get the feeling they captured a HOLY moment? I can almost see Jesus smiling and saying..."red, yellow, black, white...all are precious in His sight". Thank you for sharing!

Cindy said...

How wonderful to have pictures of Addison's homecoming! Glad you all made it home safely.

BTW, is that a Moby wrap you're using? I never used a sling with my boys, but keep hearing good things about them.

The Hull's at #4 said...

Betsy what a beautiful daughter and a beautiful family you have! Congratulations!!!